Monday, August 30, 2010

More Mail Art for the Collection!

I have received tons of mail art the last few days, but the best has to be some hand-made postcards from the VERY talented kids at the (drum roll please....) Newport Primary in London!! It seems they were having an art workshop, led by Ape Media, and they somehow found my blog! They wanted to make postcards and send them to me, in hopes they would be posted on the 'net. These kids are all ages 8-13, and a very talented group they are! Look below for the 6 new PC's I received from these great kids and their great workshop leader, Mary!
The first two are from (top) Sana, Age 8, (bottom) Dainna, Age 8.
These two lovely cards are from (top), Che, Age 10, (bottom) Olivia Age 12.
and last but not least, these colorful pc's from (top) Hannah, Age 10, and (bottom) Gabriela, age 13. Aren't these great??? I LOVE them, and hope the kids get a kick out of seeing them. If you do see them, kids, please post a comment and let me know you were here, ok?
 Also, I have received two large postcards: The top is from Mauro Ceselli from Italy, with one of his abstract print cards, and the bottom is a hand made water colour of a lovely snail (snail mail, get it...lol?!) from the very nice and very witty Elise McWilliams in Oxford, Ohio! Thanks folks! Glad you thought of me! Anyone else can send to:
Mail Art Project
c/o Laura Thykeson
2924 Oak Court
Granbury, Texas  76048
Send me some mail art and I will post it on my blog here! Become a follower and you will know when I post yours!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say what's on your mind!

Versatile Blogger Award Winner!

Versatile Blogger Award Winner!
So Proud of This Award!!

Check out your Jewelry Hallmarks Here!!

jewelry research logo

Costume Jewelry History
And Jewelry Marks


Mixed Media Art | Techniques, Reviews, Inspiration
Visit Mixed Media Workshops
Please leave your own blog address (and of course
your comments!) in the Comments section below
so that I can follow you as well!


Save
Follow Me on Pinterest
www.flickr.com
Laura Thykeson's Altered Book Pages and Spreads photoset Laura Thykeson's Altered Book Pages and Spreads photoset

Visit Mixed Media Workshops

Total Pageviews

Laura Shelton's Unique Art Posts