Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My day of FUN and Mixed Media to the Max!

Tender heARTed Girl
The Goddess

The Beauty Collage
Above are some fun mixed media projects I had been wanting to do, and finally just took the day and did them...The one on the bottom is for my Free  class "Discovering Myself" and you can join us all in this class at this link...
http://lthykesonsmixedmediauniques.ning.com/
We have a lot of fun and this Free class is spontaneous collage and writing, whatever you feel like, just to get the creative juices flowing...There are other classes on the website if you are interested and you can go here
http://lthykesonsmixedmediauniques.ning.com/
To sign up!

Don't forget the two freebie gifties I am giving away soon...I only have 1 participant so far, so if you are interested, you better email your question responses. You can read all about that here
http://tazscorner1.blogspot.com/2013/03/news-and-gifties.html

So come do your thing and go dor the Freebies and I will talk to you all later...It's been a long day and I am pooped!!!!

Happy Creating!

Laura Thykeson

8 comments:

  1. These are all FABULOUS!!! I love that you share so much of yourself with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Laura! You have so much going on here - classes, freebies, great prices on classes, etc. I am soooo tempted; but just can't find the time. Some day soon, I hope ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Eileen! I am glad to hear from you!

      Delete
  4. You are so interesting! I don't suppose I've read something like that before.
    So great to discover someone with some original thoughts on
    this subject matter. Seriously.. thank you for starting this up.
    This website is one thing that is needed on the internet, someone with a little originality!


    Also visit my web blog - wasabi sushi restaurant

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been browsing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like
    yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view,
    if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did,
    the internet will be much more useful than ever before.


    my website :: golf cart batteries for sale phoenix

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greetings from Carolina! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I love the knowledge you provide here and can't wait to take a look
    when I get home. I'm amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not
    even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, excellent blog!

    my web blog :: naale.co.il

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to say what's on your mind!

Versatile Blogger Award Winner!

Versatile Blogger Award Winner!
So Proud of This Award!!

Check out your Jewelry Hallmarks Here!!

jewelry research logo

Costume Jewelry History
And Jewelry Marks


Mixed Media Art | Techniques, Reviews, Inspiration
Visit Mixed Media Workshops
Please leave your own blog address (and of course
your comments!) in the Comments section below
so that I can follow you as well!


Save
Follow Me on Pinterest
www.flickr.com
Laura Thykeson's Altered Book Pages and Spreads photoset Laura Thykeson's Altered Book Pages and Spreads photoset

Visit Mixed Media Workshops

Total Pageviews

Laura Shelton's Unique Art Posts