Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Art Every Day Month

In keeping with the AEDM with Andrea Schroeder, I am posting a few of the things I have been working on lately...It's hard for me to get them posted each day, so I just wait and post several all at once. I am still doing watercolor postcards (not very well, at least by the scans...) and am going to put them up for you - The colors didn't scan very well for some reason...I think I may have had my settings off a bit on my scanner! The bottom one has yellow and green that didn't show up in the picture!

Also, I have been working in my art journal, and here is what I have been doing there...


And THAT, dear friends, is what I have been doing for the last several days...!! What have you done in your art world???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say what's on your mind!

Versatile Blogger Award Winner!

Versatile Blogger Award Winner!
So Proud of This Award!!

Check out your Jewelry Hallmarks Here!!

jewelry research logo

Costume Jewelry History
And Jewelry Marks


Mixed Media Art | Techniques, Reviews, Inspiration
Visit Mixed Media Workshops
Please leave your own blog address (and of course
your comments!) in the Comments section below
so that I can follow you as well!


Save
Follow Me on Pinterest
www.flickr.com
Laura Thykeson's Altered Book Pages and Spreads photoset Laura Thykeson's Altered Book Pages and Spreads photoset

Visit Mixed Media Workshops

Total Pageviews

Laura Shelton's Unique Art Posts