Monday, November 1, 2010
This week has caught me a little tired from the week before...Having two new grandbabies in 2 days is almost more happiness than I can stand! Finally got to hold them Sunday, and got all the visiting done, so now it is time to settle back in to my routine and see where I want to go this week with my art.
I am coming along great with the free class at Willowing's site-the link is over to the right of my blog if you want to join. This free class is just wonderful for your art journaling! It is also great for an emotional healing of old wounds and scars you had forgotten were simmering under the surface! Head on over there and let Tam help you become better-inside and out!
The shading, and learning the placement of the features helps. Tam uses a mixed media style for shading the facial features that really makes for a great looking skintone. I shaded my lady pretty dramatically, just because I like it that way, but there she teaches the more delicate shading techniques. The most wonderful thing about her is she leaves it open a bit on your end for you to develop your own style!
So, if you would like to learn to do faces in this style, head on over to Tam's by clicking on the link at the right. You could make it your "intention" for the week to take the class!
- Mixed media artist and teacher
- Workshop Developer
- Published Writer and Poet
- Personal Creativity Coach
- Fine Art Artist w Wholesale Sales in Texas and Colorado
- In private collections worldwide
- Fabric, Clothing, Purses and Accessories Artist
- Etsy Shop- https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/LaurasUniques
- Website- https://laurasuniques.patternbyetsy.com
- Hopeless romantic and dreamer who is.......
- Madly in love with my fiancee, who is a magical, silly, sweet and my very own amazingly talented lead guitar music man
- Mother of 2 two grown sons, 4 grandchildren
- Advocate for Heart Disease Prevention, Prevention of Skin Cancer, Prevention of Domestic Violence and Child Abuse.
- Find me at any of the following web addresses for questions and/or comments ...(I love to connect with my artsy friends!):
Lthykeson@yahoo.com (my email)
firstname.lastname@example.org (2nd email)
Facebook- My group of insomniac artists, please-come join us! - Midnite Artists at https://www.facebook.com/groups/midniteartists/
and last but not least...my personal FB page at Laura's Facebook Page
My Professional FB page https://www.facebook.comLauraThykesonsLiveRoom
I am a guest author and contribute mixed media art related articles for the Mixed Media Art - Inspiration, Tutorials, Techniques and More! website, where you can find fabulous articles and endless sources of inspiration, product reviews and tips/Information contributed and freely shared by supremely talented artists and designers as well as myself.
Check out your Jewelry Hallmarks Here!!
Costume Jewelry History
And Jewelry Marks
Visit Mixed Media Workshops
Create Your Badge Follow Laura's board Cool Art journal pages and spreads on Pinterest.
your comments!) in the Comments section below
so that I can follow you as well!