Sunday, November 14, 2010

Word Art for your Journal Pages!

Ever get feel like all of your journal pages are starting to look the same? Want another creative outlet that is a bit different? Try word art-like these little decorated words I have here:

All three of these are words I made on card stock (110 lb.) and can be glue or decoupaged into my journal pages, or added to a card! The idea came to me one day, when I was making up some journal prompts for a group I am a member of  on CCS (Coach Creative Space) the wonderful ning group where my creative coach is.

The words are on white card stock, then I mounted that onto orange cardstock, although you could use any color you wanted, of course! These were my "Art Every Day for a Month" works per Andrea Schroeder's blog that I joined! Try these quick and easy art projects on a day when you don't really feel like a big project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say what's on your mind!

Versatile Blogger Award Winner!

Versatile Blogger Award Winner!
So Proud of This Award!!

Check out your Jewelry Hallmarks Here!!

jewelry research logo

Costume Jewelry History
And Jewelry Marks


Mixed Media Art | Techniques, Reviews, Inspiration
Visit Mixed Media Workshops
Please leave your own blog address (and of course
your comments!) in the Comments section below
so that I can follow you as well!


Save
Follow Me on Pinterest
www.flickr.com
Laura Thykeson's Altered Book Pages and Spreads photoset Laura Thykeson's Altered Book Pages and Spreads photoset

Visit Mixed Media Workshops

Total Pageviews

Laura Shelton's Unique Art Posts