Thursday, May 27, 2010

Making ATC's and other art talk!

Made my very first atc's yesterday! Worked on them all day and ended up with 5, 4 that I really like. I need to get some more supplies when I can, so I can make more elaborate ones, although, the one I like the best is completely hand-painted.
Here are pics of my cards, in case someone would like to trade! Just shoot me an email, and I will be thrilled to trade with you!Also have a great idea for my next altered book! I am going to cut words or short phrases out of magazines and newspapers, and write short poems using each one. Then I will print out the original poetry, then put it into the book, place it on one side, and paint an illustration on the facing page! love the concept if I can just pull it off! Already started it, with a poem last night. Now, each page of my new altered book will have original poetry and illustrations! I may try to sell that one, although it will be such a personal part of me, it will be hard, lol! I still have plenty of time to think about it.

Well, until next time, here are some ideas for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say what's on your mind!

Versatile Blogger Award Winner!

Versatile Blogger Award Winner!
So Proud of This Award!!

Check out your Jewelry Hallmarks Here!!

jewelry research logo

Costume Jewelry History
And Jewelry Marks


Mixed Media Art | Techniques, Reviews, Inspiration
Visit Mixed Media Workshops
Please leave your own blog address (and of course
your comments!) in the Comments section below
so that I can follow you as well!


Save
Follow Me on Pinterest
www.flickr.com
Laura Thykeson's Altered Book Pages and Spreads photoset Laura Thykeson's Altered Book Pages and Spreads photoset

Visit Mixed Media Workshops

Total Pageviews

Laura Shelton's Unique Art Posts