Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ice Originals Art and Vintage Costume Jewelry


Click on the link for Ice Originals Art and vintage Costume Jewelry to go shopping! All items now have free shipping in the United States! I will be adding new items soon. I also added a couple of new things today, so be sure to check them out!



I have also finally discovered the ATC's and the ACEO's. Took me long enough! a whole world of things out there and I had no idea the art world was just passing me by.

Well, just wanted to share these links with you and hopefully get you started and inspired too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say what's on your mind!

Versatile Blogger Award Winner!

Versatile Blogger Award Winner!
So Proud of This Award!!

Check out your Jewelry Hallmarks Here!!

jewelry research logo

Costume Jewelry History
And Jewelry Marks


Mixed Media Art | Techniques, Reviews, Inspiration
Visit Mixed Media Workshops
Please leave your own blog address (and of course
your comments!) in the Comments section below
so that I can follow you as well!


Save
Follow Me on Pinterest
www.flickr.com
Laura Thykeson's Altered Book Pages and Spreads photoset Laura Thykeson's Altered Book Pages and Spreads photoset

Visit Mixed Media Workshops

Total Pageviews

Laura Shelton's Unique Art Posts