Tuesday, July 6, 2010
I have discovered "inchies" !!
Anyway, I am looking for people to swap inchies with me. I want to ease into this slowly, (no 20 inchies swapped at once) so if anyone out there would like to help me get used to this new medium, I would really apprecite it if you would swap with me. Just send me an email, or leave me a comment, and we can swap out.
I have also really gotten into the swing of things with the mail art (mailart), and have sent out about 6 postcards, etc. They are beginning to arrive at their destinations, and be posted on blogs which is a kick in the pant (that's a good thing, lol) and I get really excited when I find out they have arrived. I am on the lookout for more people to trade mailart with also, so drop me a line to 2924 Oak court, Granbury, Texas 76048 if you would like to be part of the show I am trying to gather together!
Well, this is about it for today, but soon I am going to be writing about some awesome new art supplies I have tried out, as well as some great websites I found and forums and groups I have joined lately. My email box stays full all the time now, and I love it! Goodbye and God Bless...
- Mixed media artist and teacher
- Workshop Developer
- Published Writer and Poet
- Personal Creativity Coach
- Fine Art Artist w Wholesale Sales in Texas and Colorado
- In private collections worldwide
- Fabric, Clothing, Purses and Accessories Artist
- Etsy Shop- https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/LaurasUniques
- Website- https://laurasuniques.patternbyetsy.com
- Hopeless romantic and dreamer who is.......
- Madly in love with my fiancee, who is a magical, silly, sweet and my very own amazingly talented lead guitar music man
- Mother of 2 two grown sons, 4 grandchildren
- Advocate for Heart Disease Prevention, Prevention of Skin Cancer, Prevention of Domestic Violence and Child Abuse.
- Find me at any of the following web addresses for questions and/or comments ...(I love to connect with my artsy friends!):
Lthykeson@yahoo.com (my email)
email@example.com (2nd email)
Facebook- My group of insomniac artists, please-come join us! - Midnite Artists at https://www.facebook.com/groups/midniteartists/
and last but not least...my personal FB page at Laura's Facebook Page
My Professional FB page https://www.facebook.comLauraThykesonsLiveRoom
I am a guest author and contribute mixed media art related articles for the Mixed Media Art - Inspiration, Tutorials, Techniques and More! website, where you can find fabulous articles and endless sources of inspiration, product reviews and tips/Information contributed and freely shared by supremely talented artists and designers as well as myself.
Check out your Jewelry Hallmarks Here!!
Costume Jewelry History
And Jewelry Marks
Visit Mixed Media Workshops
Create Your Badge Follow Laura's board Cool Art journal pages and spreads on Pinterest.
your comments!) in the Comments section below
so that I can follow you as well!