Friday, July 23, 2010
New Art Journal Pages and Prompts
You will start to see that you turn more and more to your journal to express yourself and get out some of those deep-seated feelings that are bubbling around in there, deep in your soul. All those unspoken wants, needs and feelings will come out in a safe place for you to examine them and deal with them. I think this is the prime reason most people keep an art journal, and when they share their pages with you, it is a true gift of the soul! When looking at someone else's art journal, that is not a time for critique-it is a time for celebration of the trust the other person has placed in your relationship, because they wouldn't show you their journal unless they trusted you.
So, I am here to show you a few more of my pages, mostly because I want you to trust others, as well as me, and learn to open up and show others your inner self through your journal pages. And when you are creating, don't hold back-let your true, deep feelings come out and express those feelings through your art and journaling! You will become a better artist for it. So, on to the new pages for you to look at...
- Mixed media artist and teacher
- Workshop Developer
- Published Writer and Poet
- Personal Creativity Coach
- Fine Art Artist w Wholesale Sales in Texas and Colorado
- In private collections worldwide
- Fabric, Clothing, Purses and Accessories Artist
- Etsy Shop- https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/LaurasUniques
- Website- https://laurasuniques.patternbyetsy.com
- Hopeless romantic and dreamer who is.......
- Madly in love with my fiancee, who is a magical, silly, sweet and my very own amazingly talented lead guitar music man
- Mother of 2 two grown sons, 4 grandchildren
- Advocate for Heart Disease Prevention, Prevention of Skin Cancer, Prevention of Domestic Violence and Child Abuse.
- Find me at any of the following web addresses for questions and/or comments ...(I love to connect with my artsy friends!):
Lthykeson@yahoo.com (my email)
email@example.com (2nd email)
Facebook- My group of insomniac artists, please-come join us! - Midnite Artists at https://www.facebook.com/groups/midniteartists/
and last but not least...my personal FB page at Laura's Facebook Page
My Professional FB page https://www.facebook.comLauraThykesonsLiveRoom
I am a guest author and contribute mixed media art related articles for the Mixed Media Art - Inspiration, Tutorials, Techniques and More! website, where you can find fabulous articles and endless sources of inspiration, product reviews and tips/Information contributed and freely shared by supremely talented artists and designers as well as myself.
Check out your Jewelry Hallmarks Here!!
Costume Jewelry History
And Jewelry Marks
Visit Mixed Media Workshops
Create Your Badge Follow Laura's board Cool Art journal pages and spreads on Pinterest.
your comments!) in the Comments section below
so that I can follow you as well!