Friday, July 23, 2010
Mail Art and Postcards Received!
The postcards of course, can be no larger than 4" x 6". and I believe the correct postage is 29 cents. I just use a "forever stamp" on them, and forget it. I havent sent any out of the US yet, so haven't had to use extra postage, but I am sure that will come soon. I am also still trading ATC's with people and have made some really good ones and received some great ones-thanks to all the great artists out there if any of you read this! You probably think from reading this that a 16 year old girl writes this blog, but I am a 50 year old woman who is young at heart and VERY enthusiastic about her art and writing! I don't think I will ever really "act my age"... I just still feel like a girl at heart-but don't worry, I am not one of those women that dress like it, lol! Not after gaining weight from my prime weight, lol!! I am a little "fluffy" for dressing like a teenager... Anyway, enough for now, and I hope you enjoy seeing the postcards and reading about the mail art. Remember-if you want YOUR postcard on here, Send a Postcard to Laura Thykeson, 2924 Oak Court, Granbury, Texas 76048. I will put your PC up too-just make a note on your PC about the blog so I will know what it is for! Later!
- Mixed media artist and teacher
- Workshop Developer
- Published Writer and Poet
- Personal Creativity Coach
- Fine Art Artist w Wholesale Sales in Texas and Colorado
- In private collections worldwide
- Fabric, Clothing, Purses and Accessories Artist
- Etsy Shop- https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/LaurasUniques
- Website- https://laurasuniques.patternbyetsy.com
- Hopeless romantic and dreamer who is.......
- Madly in love with my fiancee, who is a magical, silly, sweet and my very own amazingly talented lead guitar music man
- Mother of 2 two grown sons, 4 grandchildren
- Advocate for Heart Disease Prevention, Prevention of Skin Cancer, Prevention of Domestic Violence and Child Abuse.
- Find me at any of the following web addresses for questions and/or comments ...(I love to connect with my artsy friends!):
Lthykeson@yahoo.com (my email)
email@example.com (2nd email)
Facebook- My group of insomniac artists, please-come join us! - Midnite Artists at https://www.facebook.com/groups/midniteartists/
and last but not least...my personal FB page at Laura's Facebook Page
My Professional FB page https://www.facebook.comLauraThykesonsLiveRoom
I am a guest author and contribute mixed media art related articles for the Mixed Media Art - Inspiration, Tutorials, Techniques and More! website, where you can find fabulous articles and endless sources of inspiration, product reviews and tips/Information contributed and freely shared by supremely talented artists and designers as well as myself.
Check out your Jewelry Hallmarks Here!!
Costume Jewelry History
And Jewelry Marks
Visit Mixed Media Workshops
Create Your Badge Follow Laura's board Cool Art journal pages and spreads on Pinterest.
your comments!) in the Comments section below
so that I can follow you as well!