Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Cool Ning Site!






If you are into online communities where you can take classes and learn new techniques, here is a great one to check out! I am a member of several, and I will be sharing them with you! Check this one out:

http://willowing.ning.com/group/theheartofart

This is a great community to get started with, with lots of art journaling classes, Fabulous Faces and more. You will love this place! The second site I want to tell you about is Dan Goodwin's very special creativity coach website and community! Dan is a dream come true. The site is free and he helps you reach deep down inside and become the creative dynamo you always knew you could be! Check him and his site out here:

http://coachcreativespace.ning.com/

I will be looking forward to seeing you there!

6 comments:

  1. Hey Laura!
    CoachCreativeSpace is my community! I love Dan and all the wonderful artists there! They really helped me open up as an artist and as a Creative!
    Take it easy
    Lotus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! I guess I will see you there then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a member of both places, YaY!!!
    See ya there! :o)

    Anita ♥
    http://aseknc.blogspot.com/
    http://asesaj.blogspot.com/
    aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Anita! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Received a comment from Peggy Gato, and my computer ate it! Just want to say "Thanks" for your sweet compliments on my watercolors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. tory burch サンダル
    Great post. I'm going through some of these issues as well..

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to say what's on your mind!

Versatile Blogger Award Winner!

Versatile Blogger Award Winner!
So Proud of This Award!!

Check out your Jewelry Hallmarks Here!!

jewelry research logo

Costume Jewelry History
And Jewelry Marks


Mixed Media Art | Techniques, Reviews, Inspiration
Visit Mixed Media Workshops
Please leave your own blog address (and of course
your comments!) in the Comments section below
so that I can follow you as well!


Save
Follow Me on Pinterest
www.flickr.com
Laura Thykeson's Altered Book Pages and Spreads photoset Laura Thykeson's Altered Book Pages and Spreads photoset

Visit Mixed Media Workshops

Total Pageviews

Laura Shelton's Unique Art Posts