Wednesday, September 22, 2010

http://travellingartistsguild.wordpress.com/2010/09/11/hello-world/#respond Check out the link above, and read about the wonderful, magical art journey I am going to embark on during the next 12 months!Won't you join me???

A taste of things to come...click on link above to go to the home page and join me! 
Autumn in the Air
So now it’s September. The equinox approaches. All around me I see the last fruits of summer ripening in fields and gardens and by waysides. My nature-wise friends tell me, the signs predict we’re in for another long, hard winter, much like the last one we had here in northern Germany. Last winter, we had snow for almost three months solid. With that in mind, I think it might be a really good idea to set up a nice, long, involved art project…
A New Art Project
For the past few weeks I’ve been looking around for a long-term project to join, but either I started too early or I’ve been hunting in the wrong places. I originally wanted to join in on someone else’s project, but, that’s rarely the way things work out for me. I’m more of an initiator and teacher, so, I ran the basics of an idea past my arty friend Gena, and, based on her response, decided to offer a project of my own.
An Archetypal Journey
The project will work with an archetypal journey format based on the “Story...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say what's on your mind!

Versatile Blogger Award Winner!

Versatile Blogger Award Winner!
So Proud of This Award!!

Check out your Jewelry Hallmarks Here!!

jewelry research logo

Costume Jewelry History
And Jewelry Marks


Mixed Media Art | Techniques, Reviews, Inspiration
Visit Mixed Media Workshops
Please leave your own blog address (and of course
your comments!) in the Comments section below
so that I can follow you as well!


Save
Follow Me on Pinterest
www.flickr.com
Laura Thykeson's Altered Book Pages and Spreads photoset Laura Thykeson's Altered Book Pages and Spreads photoset

Visit Mixed Media Workshops

Total Pageviews

Laura Shelton's Unique Art Posts