Thursday, September 23, 2010

New Mail Art !

I decided to go ahead and post this newer mail art I have received lately, before I get too behind. First of all I have three atc's from Barbara Whitmore. These are just great! Very nice work, Barbara! (Wonder how she knew I was scared of clowns, lol...) Also, I have an abstract painted envie from Katerina Nikoltsou in Greece! Plus a very pretty hand painted postcard with blue grass, a beautiful sky and birds flying. Next, in the second column, an EMPTY envelope from Valentine Mark Herman of France! He is quite the character, there are all kinds of little arty things all over the envelope. Plus I have an envelope from Barbara Whitmore, that is very decorated, and inside, she sent me a great recipe! Thanks to all who have sent me goodies and mail art- Remember, I am hoping to get something from YOU! My address is:

Laura Thykeson
2924 Oak Court
Granbury, Texas  76048

Get creative and send me something cool!! A hand done postcard, an atc, an envie decorated, you surprise me!!

3 comments:

  1. Way cool! Don't be surprised to see something from me in your mailbox someday too. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Anita ♥
    http://aseknc.blogspot.com/
    http://asesaj.blogspot.com/
    aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I do, Anita! Get creative and funky with it, girl!!!

    Laura Thykeson

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are a lucky woman to receive all this mailx like the blog tooxltnda

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to say what's on your mind!

Versatile Blogger Award Winner!

Versatile Blogger Award Winner!
So Proud of This Award!!

Check out your Jewelry Hallmarks Here!!

jewelry research logo

Costume Jewelry History
And Jewelry Marks


Mixed Media Art | Techniques, Reviews, Inspiration
Visit Mixed Media Workshops
Please leave your own blog address (and of course
your comments!) in the Comments section below
so that I can follow you as well!


Save
Follow Me on Pinterest
www.flickr.com
Laura Thykeson's Altered Book Pages and Spreads photoset Laura Thykeson's Altered Book Pages and Spreads photoset

Visit Mixed Media Workshops

Total Pageviews

Laura Shelton's Unique Art Posts