Saturday, November 20, 2010

Start Your Christmas Shopping Early! Ice Originals Unique's is Open!

I am SO excited! I finally DID IT! I opened my own shop on the internet! Look over to the right and you will see a sample of some of my items I have in stock...

Have you started your holiday shopping yet, or are you like me, and waiting until the last minute? Do you have a hard time deciding what to get those people on your list that "have everything"? Well, you can head on over to Ice Originals Uniques, and browse for vintage and collectible jewelry, pick up a vintage vinyl lp album or 45 rpm record (to be in stock soon), or even buy an original piece of art or some handpainted, original postcards or ACEO's, among other great, unique items!. I have just started listing my inventory, so be sure to check back often and see what is new!  If you don't see what you are looking for, send me an email-I may have it and not have it listed yet, plus, you can also place an order for a commissioned artwork, such as a landscape, a country style rural scene, or an abstract or mixed media or collage piece! Give the gift of something hand-made and original, and the receiver will know that you think they are special!  Each of my items is "unique" because I want the items to be as special and wonderful as the people that are receiving them-so I NEVER do two original, identical creations (not counting prints)!  So, be sure to email me and we will discuss prices and a payment schedule for your special piece. Also- read the policies for the commissioned artwork-I make sure to keep you informed with emails and photos during the creating process, and if at any point you aren't happy with it, I can do something else or you will get a a refund of any money paid! You can also exchange for something already in stock. The deadline for special, commissioned orders for Christmas is December 1, 2010. 

The url for my new shop is:
(click on this link-)
Ice Originals Uniques

or if the link doesn't work, copy and paste this URL into your browser:

http://www.artfire.com/users/Ice-Originals-Uniques

Head on over and check out what I have been able to stock so far, and be sure to bookmark the shop, because I am just beginning to stock the inventory, and have a lot more I will be offering! I have just started listing all of the great quality costume, vintage and fine jewelry, original art by myself and my hubby Kris, and a huge selection of collectible and vintage vinyl music and cassettes, among other great things. Many of these old vinyl records are very hard to find now and are collectible, and the ones I will have listed are in fantastic shape with detailed descriptions.  I recently sold a fantastic vinyl lp by Emy de Pradines called "Voodoo" for a nice price, and it was in excellent shape! It is a very rare record album to find. It found a new home in Tasmania, Australia! Vinyl is making a bit of a comeback amongst the real "music fanatics" these days...I personally think there is nothing quite so good as listening to my favorite music on a good quality turntable (record player)...brings back "the good old days" of my childhood and early teenage years! I actually have an old stereo with a turntable and an excellent speaker system! I have all kinds of albums and 45's, ranging from the 1950's all the way up to around the 1970's and some 1980's. A few of the album covers have been marked on, or have a previous owner's name written on them, but the important part, the MUSIC part, is in great shape! I won't list it if it isn't, and I ALWAYS make sure to let you know of ANY imperfections with any of my vintage products. I also have a great, no hassle return policy, so you can shop knowing you will have a great shopping experience. Be sure to read all about the shop policies so you can do your shopping informed! I always do a large amount of research on any vintage item I sell, whether jewelry or music, so I can offer you the most competitive prices possible. Customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance to me! I take Paypal for payment on your purchases, and if you don't have an account with them, it is super easy to set one up. Through Paypal, you can pay with a credit card, debit card, electronic check or bank draft payments, to make it really easy for you to do your shopping!

In the near future, I am planning to stock collage and found items for mixed media art,  vintage beads and findings for making jewelry and all kinds of art related items as well as more jewelry and music, so you will always find something new at Ice Originals Uniques-"where the items are as unique as the shopper"!

I will go for now because I have a LOT to do, but I am just so excited about opening my new shop that I can hardly contain myself! Be sure to at least come by to browse and bookmark the shop, and remember to check back often and see the new inventory listed-I list new items every day!

Happy creating, and see you at Ice Originals Uniques and "stay unique and special"!


Laura Thykeson
Owner/Artist
Ice Originals Uniques
Lthykeson@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say what's on your mind!

Versatile Blogger Award Winner!

Versatile Blogger Award Winner!
So Proud of This Award!!

Check out your Jewelry Hallmarks Here!!

jewelry research logo

Costume Jewelry History
And Jewelry Marks


Mixed Media Art | Techniques, Reviews, Inspiration
Visit Mixed Media Workshops
Please leave your own blog address (and of course
your comments!) in the Comments section below
so that I can follow you as well!


Save
Follow Me on Pinterest
www.flickr.com
Laura Thykeson's Altered Book Pages and Spreads photoset Laura Thykeson's Altered Book Pages and Spreads photoset

Visit Mixed Media Workshops

Total Pageviews

Laura Shelton's Unique Art Posts