Thursday, May 19, 2011

Art Journal Fun

Lately, I have had my nose stuck in my art journals(s)....I have had more fun playing with my new opaque watercolors as well as the metallic and glitter sets of watercolors that I just acquired. Here are a few of the pages I have made lately...


All of these pages were created using my opaque watercolors, permanent markers, collage items, and pencil. I really like putting words and phrases together on pages to convey my feelings. I seem to like this better than writing it out. Try this method if you have a hard time writing out your feelings.

5 comments:

  1. Very creative! I really like these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're lovely. I'm still struggling to find my journaling style. I like what you said about just putting phrases and visual elements together to capture your ideas. That appeals to me too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work, they're all spectacular!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to say what's on your mind!

Versatile Blogger Award Winner!

Versatile Blogger Award Winner!
So Proud of This Award!!

Check out your Jewelry Hallmarks Here!!

jewelry research logo

Costume Jewelry History
And Jewelry Marks


Mixed Media Art | Techniques, Reviews, Inspiration
Visit Mixed Media Workshops
Please leave your own blog address (and of course
your comments!) in the Comments section below
so that I can follow you as well!


Save
Follow Me on Pinterest
www.flickr.com
Laura Thykeson's Altered Book Pages and Spreads photoset Laura Thykeson's Altered Book Pages and Spreads photoset

Visit Mixed Media Workshops

Total Pageviews

Laura Shelton's Unique Art Posts