Friday, July 8, 2011
Frugal Art Journal Goodies!
PRANG Pan Watercolors! They have some of the brightest colors and they are less than $15.00 for a set of 16! That's less than $1.00 a color! I also have the metallics and the glitter sets and have to say that the metallics are great, but I am not too excited with the glitter set. They are cheap enough though, and have great, vibrant colors-well worth the money and great for throwing color on a page!
The second great value is Royal Brites poster board markers! They are huge, double ended markers-plus have great neon bright colors! I bought mine at CVS drugstore in the school supply section for about $8.99 for 8, double ended markers (I think that was the price...)They have cool, neon greens and pinks and blues, plus other gorgeous colors and have chisel ended marker tips for all sizes of lines and bold coloring. Give them a try!
- Mixed media artist and teacher
- Workshop Developer
- Published Writer and Poet
- Personal Creativity Coach
- Fine Art Artist w Wholesale Sales in Texas and Colorado
- In private collections worldwide
- Fabric, Clothing, Purses and Accessories Artist
- Etsy Shop- https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/LaurasUniques
- Website- https://laurasuniques.patternbyetsy.com
- Hopeless romantic and dreamer who is.......
- Madly in love with my fiancee, who is a magical, silly, sweet and my very own amazingly talented lead guitar music man
- Mother of 2 two grown sons, 4 grandchildren
- Advocate for Heart Disease Prevention, Prevention of Skin Cancer, Prevention of Domestic Violence and Child Abuse.
- Find me at any of the following web addresses for questions and/or comments ...(I love to connect with my artsy friends!):
Lthykeson@yahoo.com (my email)
firstname.lastname@example.org (2nd email)
Facebook- My group of insomniac artists, please-come join us! - Midnite Artists at https://www.facebook.com/groups/midniteartists/
and last but not least...my personal FB page at Laura's Facebook Page
My Professional FB page https://www.facebook.comLauraThykesonsLiveRoom
I am a guest author and contribute mixed media art related articles for the Mixed Media Art - Inspiration, Tutorials, Techniques and More! website, where you can find fabulous articles and endless sources of inspiration, product reviews and tips/Information contributed and freely shared by supremely talented artists and designers as well as myself.
Check out your Jewelry Hallmarks Here!!
Costume Jewelry History
And Jewelry Marks
Visit Mixed Media Workshops
Create Your Badge Follow Laura's board Cool Art journal pages and spreads on Pinterest.
your comments!) in the Comments section below
so that I can follow you as well!