Sunday, June 3, 2012

Just a Few Things...



Just wanted to post a few new things for you to see, things I am doing while I recover from my double bypass heart surgery....I am doing well, still a bit sore, tire easily, but recovering very well and just glad to be here and making art. Number 1 at the top is a mixed media piece I named "Slanted Kathy" for some odd reason....In the middle is a t-shirt that I made using Sharpie markers misted with plain alcohol on a white background, and #3 on the bottom is another mixed media piece obviously named "Live Life" that was a little too large for my scanner, but I got the majority of it in there...

Enjoy your Sunday, and Happy Creating!

Laura Thykeson

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, glad to hear you're feeling better and able to do some art while you rest. Hugs from Australia,
    Owl Lover xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your kind comment and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to say what's on your mind!

Versatile Blogger Award Winner!

Versatile Blogger Award Winner!
So Proud of This Award!!

Check out your Jewelry Hallmarks Here!!

jewelry research logo

Costume Jewelry History
And Jewelry Marks


Mixed Media Art | Techniques, Reviews, Inspiration
Visit Mixed Media Workshops
Please leave your own blog address (and of course
your comments!) in the Comments section below
so that I can follow you as well!


Save
Follow Me on Pinterest
www.flickr.com
Laura Thykeson's Altered Book Pages and Spreads photoset Laura Thykeson's Altered Book Pages and Spreads photoset

Visit Mixed Media Workshops

Total Pageviews

Laura Shelton's Unique Art Posts