Monday, July 23, 2012

Want to join us?

Here is a photo of the next drawing I am going to be having on my website Art From Your Heart ! Just come join us (it's free!!) and look under the Group section for the "Drawings" group. Then just leave a comment and you will be entered into the drawing for this gorgeous glitters set! Here is the link to the actual Group section....http://artfromyourheart.ning.com/group/giveaways-swaps-and-trades.

So come join us for some fun and sharing at Art From Your Heart! More surprises are coming!

Go to the main page of my NING site Art From Your Heart and make a new account if you haven't ever become a member, then you can go to the Groups section and leave a comment for the glitter giveaway or share your ideas!

Happy creating!!!

Laura Thykeson

3 comments:

  1. Id love to but it wont let me sign in...hmmm♥Debi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonder what the problem is??? I will try to start log in for you, if you will email me your email address to LThykeson@yahoo.com...then you can add in the rest of your info...I will be glad to do it for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your article seem to
    be running off the screen in Internet explorer. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know.
    The design and style look great though! Hope you get the
    problem fixed soon. Many thanks
    Review my web site ; Vergleich gasanbieter

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to say what's on your mind!

Versatile Blogger Award Winner!

Versatile Blogger Award Winner!
So Proud of This Award!!

Check out your Jewelry Hallmarks Here!!

jewelry research logo

Costume Jewelry History
And Jewelry Marks


Mixed Media Art | Techniques, Reviews, Inspiration
Visit Mixed Media Workshops
Please leave your own blog address (and of course
your comments!) in the Comments section below
so that I can follow you as well!


Save
Follow Me on Pinterest
www.flickr.com
Laura Thykeson's Altered Book Pages and Spreads photoset Laura Thykeson's Altered Book Pages and Spreads photoset

Visit Mixed Media Workshops

Total Pageviews

Laura Shelton's Unique Art Posts