Sunday, July 22, 2012

Free drawing on Art From Your Heart!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am having another free drawing on my website, http://artfromyourheart.ning.com, for a set of 12 vials of iridiscent glitters in some gorgeous colors! These are great for journaling, paper crafts, card making, and many other uses, so all you have to do is come sign up for my NING site here :Art From Your Heart, and look for the new Group that is for Free Drawings and Swaps and Trades....Very soon, things will start getting really busy on my website, and I can hardly wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say what's on your mind!

Versatile Blogger Award Winner!

Versatile Blogger Award Winner!
So Proud of This Award!!

Check out your Jewelry Hallmarks Here!!

jewelry research logo

Costume Jewelry History
And Jewelry Marks


Mixed Media Art | Techniques, Reviews, Inspiration
Visit Mixed Media Workshops
Please leave your own blog address (and of course
your comments!) in the Comments section below
so that I can follow you as well!


Save
Follow Me on Pinterest
www.flickr.com
Laura Thykeson's Altered Book Pages and Spreads photoset Laura Thykeson's Altered Book Pages and Spreads photoset

Visit Mixed Media Workshops

Total Pageviews

Laura Shelton's Unique Art Posts