Monday, February 4, 2013

New Mixed Media Arty Stuff!

Butterfly in Motion Greeting Card
Hello all!
I am so tired, there is no telling what I will type out here, I only got 3 hours sleep last night, and that is definitely not enough for this old lady!!! Anyway, I have been preparing for the March 1st 2013 beginning of the altered book, "Alter Me Silly" and I already have the first video done showing how I recover my books to "make them mine" so to speak...by the time I am through with them, no one will know what the original title of the book was or anything else!! I am also recovering about 3-4 other, smaller books, that will be altered sometime in the future. I am in the middle of painting the cover design on one right now, just letting the paint dry a bit!

Here are two smaller journals I made, one with all Lutradur pages, and the other with pages of watercolor paper, Lutradur, and fabric. I was in the mood for something different, and these turned out great!

I also made this tropical lookingn postcard for my husband. He loves the ocean, and he really liked this card I made him. I like making little things for him at times, so he knows I am thinking of him....

I hope you all have a wonderful week of creating, and that your days are full of arty fun!

Laura

2 comments:

Feel free to say what's on your mind!

Versatile Blogger Award Winner!

Versatile Blogger Award Winner!
So Proud of This Award!!

Check out your Jewelry Hallmarks Here!!

jewelry research logo

Costume Jewelry History
And Jewelry Marks


Mixed Media Art | Techniques, Reviews, Inspiration
Visit Mixed Media Workshops
Please leave your own blog address (and of course
your comments!) in the Comments section below
so that I can follow you as well!


Save
Follow Me on Pinterest
www.flickr.com
Laura Thykeson's Altered Book Pages and Spreads photoset Laura Thykeson's Altered Book Pages and Spreads photoset

Visit Mixed Media Workshops

Total Pageviews

Laura Shelton's Unique Art Posts