Saturday, October 15, 2016

Up all night with the artsy fairies...





I have these nights where I have so many designs and ideas in my head that I can not get a wink of sleep...last night happened to be one of them..so if I am a bit more dingy than normal, it is because of the lack of sleep..anyway, let's get to it and see if you like any of these things I came up with!
one of my fav art journal pages..gelatos and dyes

odd looking bit of blue texture island with sequins, etc...

the large bin of new items I have made lately

a football shaped chip and dip segmented dish (now in art room)

my first chip and dip dish...love it

sorta zetti fairy girl

More fun with dunce caps and collage, plus hand sewn around edges

small tag with collage image

Small tag with collage house and hand sewing

small tag with owls
These are just a few drops in the bucket of all of the things I have been making lately! It's a lot of fun, but I could sure use some good sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say what's on your mind!

Versatile Blogger Award Winner!

Versatile Blogger Award Winner!
So Proud of This Award!!

Check out your Jewelry Hallmarks Here!!

jewelry research logo

Costume Jewelry History
And Jewelry Marks


Mixed Media Art | Techniques, Reviews, Inspiration
Visit Mixed Media Workshops
Please leave your own blog address (and of course
your comments!) in the Comments section below
so that I can follow you as well!


Save
Follow Me on Pinterest
www.flickr.com
Laura Thykeson's Altered Book Pages and Spreads photoset Laura Thykeson's Altered Book Pages and Spreads photoset

Visit Mixed Media Workshops

Total Pageviews

Laura Shelton's Unique Art Posts