Monday, October 10, 2016

You Aren't Gonna Believe Your Eyes....

art journal page

atc size card

XL art journal page

small journaling card w collage
balloons on small tag

secret garden 4 x 4 inch



pink journal card w embellie


You know it's bad when you have to make yourself stop creating long enough to blog about it all, complete with pics, descriptions and some tips and techniques thrown in...This may get kinda long, but i am trying to make sure i add things that you would really like to know about...so, without further ado,  let's get this going...
1. I have been making a ton of paper and misc. embellishments to use in my art journal, on cards, as little swap gifties, etc...here is a few of them...
small butterfly card, smaller than an atc

small tag

small tags and cards w mixed media/collage

small tag with secret garden collage and butterfly
These are just a slight drop in the bucket from all I have been making..I am also making small journals, and other types of embellies, plus I have made some pretty awesome stamps as well! I used fun foam for the stamps and embossed them or used my heating craft tool to do the design in a burned out way...worked great, smelled awful, but did work well!
misc. flower embellies
small paper embellies
I have made all kinds of small journals, "bitty books", artist books, mini books, accordion books, and altered books here and there...
small card embellie, smaller than an atc


And even with showing you all of these, they still aren't a drop in the bucket...I am having to slow down now, had blood work done and it turned out not so good...so I am going to have to ease up for just a while...
xl art journal page

large tag and chipboard wip butterfly embellies

bird, abstract flowers, handmade leaves embellie card

Ok, well, I have shown you enough for one evening...If you have any questions, please just drop me a line in my comments section...I will be glad to answer anything for you! More later, and have a blessed and creative day!!

Happy Creating,

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say what's on your mind!

Versatile Blogger Award Winner!

Versatile Blogger Award Winner!
So Proud of This Award!!

Check out your Jewelry Hallmarks Here!!

jewelry research logo

Costume Jewelry History
And Jewelry Marks


Mixed Media Art | Techniques, Reviews, Inspiration
Visit Mixed Media Workshops
Please leave your own blog address (and of course
your comments!) in the Comments section below
so that I can follow you as well!


Save
Follow Me on Pinterest
www.flickr.com
Laura Thykeson's Altered Book Pages and Spreads photoset Laura Thykeson's Altered Book Pages and Spreads photoset

Visit Mixed Media Workshops

Total Pageviews

Laura Shelton's Unique Art Posts