Thursday, September 9, 2010

Mail Art Crazy!

Received a couple more postcards from some great people, as well as some letters from some penpals out there! I am really enjoying all of this mail business, and it sure makes checking the mail more enjoyable for me!

Anyway, here are the two postcards I received this week so far- on the left is from Ariane (no last name)and this one came from Australia. The one on the right is from Kiera Pannell in Reading, United Kingdom. Both are great pc's and a big"Thank You" to both for sending these to add to my collection! I also received letters from Barbara Whitmore, Mary (no last name), Kathy O'Gorman in Decatur, Alabame, and J. Rier in Los Angeles, Ca., as well as my first Penpal, and numero uno-Katie Wile in Tennessee!  Thanks to all of you nice ladies that have written and participated in the different swaps with me!I got some great inchies, twinchies and atc's from some of these women, and they will be added to my ever-growing stash of goodies. I am such a packrat, lol!

Well, hope you liked the latest additions, and remember-send me some mail art and I will post it here!
Mail Art Project
c/o Laura T.
2924 Oak Court
Granbury, Tx  76048

Looking forward to hearing from you, and please leave a comment and/or become a follower of this blog! Thanks!

Laura T.
(and Taz)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say what's on your mind!

Versatile Blogger Award Winner!

Versatile Blogger Award Winner!
So Proud of This Award!!

Check out your Jewelry Hallmarks Here!!

jewelry research logo

Costume Jewelry History
And Jewelry Marks


Mixed Media Art | Techniques, Reviews, Inspiration
Visit Mixed Media Workshops
Please leave your own blog address (and of course
your comments!) in the Comments section below
so that I can follow you as well!


Save
Follow Me on Pinterest
www.flickr.com
Laura Thykeson's Altered Book Pages and Spreads photoset Laura Thykeson's Altered Book Pages and Spreads photoset

Visit Mixed Media Workshops

Total Pageviews

Laura Shelton's Unique Art Posts