Friday, July 26, 2013

Humility and Mixed Media Art

Hello all!

It's Friday and I am thrilled to pieces about it! I can't wait for the weekend, because I may get to see my grandbabies...what fun!

Lately I have been working on a series of women done in mixed media using paint, paper, collage, inks, dyes, and chalks to achieve some nice facial coloring...I thought I would share the with you!
"Humility"

"Woman of Shadows"
"Prayer and Flowers"

I love all three of these, and plan on doing some more along the same style...Thanks for looking, and above all....

Happy Creating!!!!

Laura

2 comments:

  1. Oh I adore woman of the shadows, that really speaks to me. Hope you got to enjoy your grandbabies...weekend was lovely here. xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Corrine! And I get to see grandbabies next weekend!!!!

      Delete

Feel free to say what's on your mind!

Versatile Blogger Award Winner!

Versatile Blogger Award Winner!
So Proud of This Award!!

Check out your Jewelry Hallmarks Here!!

jewelry research logo

Costume Jewelry History
And Jewelry Marks


Mixed Media Art | Techniques, Reviews, Inspiration
Visit Mixed Media Workshops
Please leave your own blog address (and of course
your comments!) in the Comments section below
so that I can follow you as well!


Save
Follow Me on Pinterest
www.flickr.com
Laura Thykeson's Altered Book Pages and Spreads photoset Laura Thykeson's Altered Book Pages and Spreads photoset

Visit Mixed Media Workshops

Total Pageviews

Laura Shelton's Unique Art Posts